A Lush Haul

I often wonder if my Lush addiction will ever die down; it’s been going quite a good few years now and shows no signs of stopping, whenever I pass a store I pretty much have to go in and treat myself to a few new bits. It’s mostly bubble bars and bath bombs that I head for, but Lush also have some seriously good skincare, hair and shower ranges too.

I used to be aaaaaall about the fresh face masks, but when I found myself having to waste a little as they don’t tend to last very long at all, I stopped buying them for a while. I’ve bought myself a couple ones I haven’t tried before recently and I either slap a whole load on in one go, or make sure I use it a couple times a week. The latest buy is Oatifix (£6.95) which I bought to try and help out my current dry, flaky skin issues. It smells so delicious, I could honestly eat it. I also picked up Dirty (£5.75) shaving cream for Kane, the boy who cares so little about caring for his skin that he’s recently been using shower gel to shave with. It has some great hydrating ingredients in there, so it’s like secretly making him use skincare at the same time, sssshhhh.
I ran out of The Comforter Shower Cream recently and usually I head straight for what I know in the Lush shower deparment, but I thought I’d mix it up a bit (oh, the excitement of life). I noticed Prince Charming was back in from their Valentines range but then I spotted Yummy Mummy (£9.75) which I thought was obviously so appropriate for me (I kid, I kid). It a bit more of a subtler scent than the sweetness overload that I usually go for, but it’s really lovely. I used it yesterday and my skin felt so soft afterwards, which is perfect considering I can never find the time to moisturise properly anymore!
And of course, I couldn’t leave without a couple bubble bars. It’s a given that The Comforter (£4.95) always heads straight into my basket, it’s definitely my most used Lush product. I also got the Sunnyside (£4.95) bubble bar which has a really nice zesty citrus scent, and of course I love the glitter, even though it literally gets everywhere.
Have you done any Lush shopping recently?

var addthis_config = {“data_track_addressbar”:false};

1. February 9, 2016 / 11:34 am

I have a huge stash from Christmas left over and I'm just working my way through it. I love The Comforter, easily my favourite, and Rose Jam is always my go-to for shower gel around the festive season. I've recently discovered their shampoo bars though and really love them – I'm using "Jason and the Argan Oil" which I adore. It smells good and creates a really good lather which is what I'd been worried about. My other new best friend is the Salted Coconut Hand Scrub. I've never used anything like it before and it's perfect on my dry pregnancy hands!

• February 9, 2016 / 6:50 pm

I've been wondering about the Salted Coconut hand scrub myself! My hands are awful after having a baby too (I think it's all the extra washing!) so I'll have to pick that up next time I'm in a store.

• February 9, 2016 / 6:50 pm

You do, there's nothing better!

• February 9, 2016 / 6:51 pm

It definitely is! The shower gel is lovely too, I only got a tiny bottle and it's lasted me ages.

2. February 9, 2016 / 3:57 pm

I must give Oatifix a go, it sounds perfect for this season. Besides their shampoo bars, The Comforter is definitely my #1 favourite from Lush. I'm thinking about getting the Rosie gift box too, it has so many amazing products 🙂

• February 16, 2016 / 6:31 pm

It really is, I'm finding it so hydrating which is perfect with this awful weather! I need to try their shampoo bars, I always hear really good things.

3. February 9, 2016 / 4:13 pm

Being at uni and not being able to use all of lush's amazing bath bombs and bubble bars is sooo sad! I look forward to going home just to have a bath nowadays, haha! The comforter is one of my faves. xx

• February 16, 2016 / 6:31 pm

Aaaah no, I don't think I could live without a bath! I'd spend hours in their once I got home to one if I were you.

4. February 9, 2016 / 5:59 pm

Lovely picks! The smell of the Comforter is fabulous and I've been curious about Oatfix for some time. Sounds perfect for Winter! 🙂

-Jen

• February 16, 2016 / 6:32 pm

It definitely is, I can't believe how dry the weather has made my skin this year!

5. February 9, 2016 / 8:20 pm

I never shop in Lush because I'm currently living with my parents and they don't have a bath in their house. I move out in August, so have a feeling that's all about to change!

Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

• February 16, 2016 / 6:33 pm

Yes, you need a splurge! I couldn't live without a bath.

• February 13, 2016 / 7:47 pm

It's definitely my favourite bubble bar, the scent is just gorgeous.

6. February 9, 2016 / 8:42 pm

I haven't been into a Lush or bought from the website in ages, I'm definitely due a splurge!

• February 13, 2016 / 7:46 pm

You are, treat yourself!

7. February 10, 2016 / 1:40 am

I've never tried anything from Lush (bad blogger!) but I've always wanted to try their bath bombs- they look and sound so gorgeous! Every time I go there though, the place is so packed with customers, I just have to leave haha 😉

Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

• February 13, 2016 / 7:46 pm

Really?! I know it can definitely be a bit overwhelming for most, I usually just run in, grab everything that catches my eye and get out!

8. February 17, 2016 / 12:08 am

I'm a bit late to The Comforter hype but I've recently tried it and it smells amazing. I got to make my own last year and it smells even stronger when you're making it and is so satisfyingly squidgy! x

Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty