ETSY Stores I Love.

01. I always hear nothing but absolute rave reviews about Pomme Frites Co, except of course that they’re pretty hard to get hold of in the UK. However, I have managed to find a stockist in Lytham which is where I regularly go on a day trip to, so I’ll be getting into the store to have a good sniff of the range. I can already see Teakwood & Tobacco being a firm favourite. //  Pommes Frites, £12.54
02. I’ve only just discovered A Hand Crafted Store, but the range of cushions is incredible! If you’re after something a little bit different to what you’d find on the high street, these are definitely for you. This blush pink and polka dot number would look perfect in my bedroom. // A Hand Crafted Home, £27.86
03. Air plants are pretty much everywhere right now, with terrariums they’re really the green touches my home is missing. I love the geometric design of the holders, ideally I’d like a few in each room! // Hand Made Sam Made, £24.38
04. Pinterest is fuelling my love of all things concrete, which may seem like a bit of an unlikely material to make beautiful homewares, but turned into simple planters and vases really works. I’d love to give it a go at making some myself one day, but for now Etsy have some gorgeous ones to buy. // The French Viking, £19.78
05. Oh marble and brass, has there ever been a more beautiful combination? Lamps are sorta becoming my thing at the moment, and I’m after a floor one for the living room and one for my office too. // Brandon Lenoir, £101.00
06. I recently discovered The Lovely Drawer blog which is one of my new favourite reads, and Teri also runs an incredible Etsy store. It’s a lovely mix of prints and DIY stationery, and I’m so in love with her latest abstract prints. The pink one immediately caught my eye, the mix of colours and design is absolutely gorgeous. // The Lovely Drawer, £25.00
What are some of your favourite Etsy stores?

var addthis_config = {“data_track_addressbar”:false};

1. Rachelle
    March 15, 2015 / 10:03 am

Oooh that candles sounds lovely, I feel a trip to Lytham coming on 🙂 I'm obsessed with tobacco fragrances!

I do enjoy a good trawl through etsy but I rarely buy anything, I use it more for inspiration…

I've not been on your blog for a while, it's looking amazing 😀

Rachelle x

2. March 15, 2015 / 11:19 am

I LOVE etsy! I'm always buying t-shirts and fabricy things that people have made

Eden x / edenroses

3. March 15, 2015 / 1:00 pm

These look wonderful and I just got into the site and now I need to buy everything it seems like. I'm looking into home bits now because of you.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

4. Billy Chevallereau
    March 15, 2015 / 3:30 pm

Hello Catherine,
    Just found your link through Etsy backoffice. That's so nice !
    Thanks a lot <3
    If you have any question when you'll start making concrete by yourself, you know where to ask 😉
    And if one day, you come in Paris, we organize free concrete workshops : http://thefrenchvikings.com/atelierciment ! You are invited !
    Have a great sunday, Love from Paris !
    Billy

5. March 15, 2015 / 4:07 pm

Ahhhhh what is the store in Lytham called? I may also need to take a little jaunt there!

6. Alana Says...
    March 15, 2015 / 4:09 pm

That cushion is so nice and I love the lovely drawers Etsy store, I didn't know she had a blog as well. Will definitely be checking that out xx

7. Lets Talk Beauty
    March 15, 2015 / 10:51 pm

I do love Etsy & you can find so many great handmade / Indie business's on there. Its a great feeling to support them. You have found a great selection of sellers & I love that cushion & that candle too

8. March 25, 2015 / 4:16 pm

DAT CUSHION SHOP. Need all of them! Also, The Lovely Drawer <3 Both added to favourites!

9. Ginny L.
    March 27, 2015 / 8:27 pm

I love Etsy so much as well! Great post, always good to find some new shops!