The 2015 Bag.

I am all about minimalism when it comes to bags. The idea of lugging a huge, heavy bag around on my shoulder or in my hand is mostly my idea of hell, unless I actually need to carry something round. For the most part though, a little cross body bag with just enough room for my phone, keys, cards and lipstick is perfect for me. I picked up this cute Next bag at the weekend which is a lovely design and size for me. I love the cobalt blue colour with the gold hardware, and there’s just enough room inside most of what I need day to day.
Aside from my standard iPhone and keys, I keep with my diary with me most of the time. I’m pretty forgetful so I made sure I bought a smaller one this year so it would fit in my bag, so got this cute geometric one on my latest supermarket trip. My most worn lip product from the end of last year is definitely the Sephora Lip Cream I picked up in my birthday Paris trip; there’s just something so easy and quick about it that has me reaching for it most days. I keep a mini Daisy in with me incase I’ve forgotten to pop on some perfume, and one of the latest Roger & Gallet Rose Hand & Nail cream* from a little set I got.
Have you switched up your bag for 2015?
Catherine McCourt

Catherine McCourt is the editor of Hey, Mama, a parenting, interiors and business blog designed to help you create a beautiful home on a budget and a kick-ass career whilst you’re at it.

1. January 7, 2015 / 11:54 am

The bag is so sweet – I love the colour! The mini Daisy is adorable too πŸ™‚

Tasha // shiwashiful.

2. January 7, 2015 / 2:10 pm

Love the color and I have my cute cross body as well with pretty much the same essentials. I also love you diary it is so pretty, I'm still looking for a pretty one though.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

3. January 7, 2015 / 3:57 pm

I'm currently using a blue fossil bag! My purse is the same shade too! I keep my wallet, handcream, and about 7 lipsticks in it hahaha!

4. January 7, 2015 / 8:12 pm

I love your bag, it's such a lovely colour! I wish I was organised enough to use a diary and carry it around with me, I am envious of people who do that, but I know I just wouldn't use one aha! My iphone calendar will have to do!

The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

5. Sheepishly Charlotte
    January 7, 2015 / 9:19 pm

I have a little roller perfume pot of daisy that I like to chuck in my bag and a notebook for any sudden inspirations is a must have for me!

sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

6. January 8, 2015 / 7:01 am

Such a beautiful blue! Love your bag and heart shaped key ring too. πŸ™‚

7. January 8, 2015 / 7:46 pm

Love the colour of that bag- so fun and vibrant! I've heard great things about that lip creme too πŸ™‚

8. Phoebe Tee
    January 9, 2015 / 9:19 am

That colour is gorgeous! And the mini perfume is the cutest thing I have ever seen πŸ™‚
    Phoebe – http://www.phoebetea.co.uk xx

9. January 9, 2015 / 8:38 pm

I have gone from the huge bag to the smaller bag, it's so much easier to find everything and i can't fill my bag with so much rubbish.

GreyWalls

10. January 14, 2015 / 8:32 am

That little bottle of Daisy is so sweet!

xo Mandy | Blog