H&M Home Haul.

Yep, it’s one of those again, my all time favourite alliteration, the H&M home haul. In case you hadn’t noticed by now H&M is one of my favourite home stores, everything is so on point and they focus on some of my favourite interior trends, which right now are marble and copper. Thanks to Kane’s debit card I treated myself to a few items I’d had my eye on for quite a while.

I had a vision of all white bedding with some striped pillowcases, but the price of these ones (£6.99 each) put me off for ages. Almost £14 for a pair of pillowcases is a little ridiculous, but considering Kane was buying, I thought I’d get them! This reduced stripe cushion cover (£1.99) mostly made up for it though, as if I needed any more to add to my bed. Comfort overload.

I couldn’t resist getting one of the marble frames (£6.99), I just need to find a cute print for it now. Tealight holders are something I seem to go a little crazy for at H&M, so I thought I’d add another one to the collection for just a couple of pounds. And last up, I got one of the really cute scented candles (£6.99) in Peony, but it just has the cutest design on the front.

What do you think of my buys? Have you made a H&M Home order recently?

1. Jennifer Cooper
    January 25, 2015 / 9:47 am

The candle is lovely i love H and M Homeware. have a look at my blog.

2. January 25, 2015 / 9:26 am

Who knew H&M had such amazing homeware? Well, clearly not me. I don't actually think we even have their home stuff here (Canada). I LOVE that frame, I'm all about the marble. And candles are always a good idea.
    Ivory Avenue

3. Helen Louise
    January 25, 2015 / 6:23 pm

Your blog is lovely! I do love a bit of H&M home, I used to shop there when I lived in Paris but now I'm back in York there isn't one near me 🙁

4. Amy Liddell
    January 25, 2015 / 8:18 pm

I never ever think of looking in H&M home, will definitely have to start you got some lovely things!

5. January 25, 2015 / 11:15 pm

I am currently on the H&M home website stalking everything, lovely haul. x

6. January 25, 2015 / 11:37 pm

I do love a bit of H&M, everything is so classy. Nothing too brass and garish! Love the pillowcase.

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

7. Zoë
    February 2, 2015 / 10:01 pm

hello new blog crush. you know when you go to follow a blog and get instant blog envy and fall in love with every aspect and post? that.

http://www.zoewithumlauts.com x