Copper Updates.

So, I don’t know whether you had figured from my interior posts, but I’m kiiiiinda diggin’ copper at the moment. ‘Diggin’ being a bit of an understatement, having bought a lamp, candles, a tray, and now spray painting everything with a couple of cans I bought on Ebay too. The tray was a recent charity shop find for Β£1 which I thought would be perfect for the block pillar candles so they don’t drip all over the marble fireplace.

The other items I’ve had lying around for a while, with the intention of spraying, but just hadn’t really got around to it. Now everything has had a cute facelift thanks to a couple cans of paint!

Are you as much of a copper fan as me?

1. January 22, 2015 / 8:40 am

Love the copper homewears trend! It just has me wishing I had my own place haha πŸ˜› Love the things you've got though πŸ™‚

Tasha // shiwashiful.

2. Tamira Alison
    January 22, 2015 / 9:14 am

Loving the copper – I think a sneaky H&M Home order might have to take place this month!!! I think those touches just look so sophisticated in the home! T xx

3. January 22, 2015 / 9:29 am

I'm loving copper too – especially with marble pieces! xo

4. January 22, 2015 / 1:42 pm

I love how you've created a memo board with your copper basket! That's really nice πŸ™‚ I love the copper trend too – I've been decorating my spare bedroom and I'm aiming to make it copper, dusky pink and grey! Really hoping that it turns out as nice as I am imagining it will!

5. Anna
    January 22, 2015 / 4:43 pm

Loving copper at the moment as well! What brand of spray paint are you using? I've been using Rustoleum but find the finish is a little touch and go…

6. Stephanie Eva
    January 22, 2015 / 7:30 pm

Everything looks so perfect, like a page out of Home Magazine! I love it!! Well done with the copper. I have seen this technique before but I have never tried it. Now seeing what you have done I know I'd like to give this a go.

Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

7. January 24, 2015 / 12:03 am

I have defiantly overlooked copper in my home decorations! Think you've given me some inspiration!

Annabel β™₯
    Mascara & Maltesers

8. January 24, 2015 / 9:18 pm

What a great idea – where did you get the copper spray paint from? Loving the home inspiration.

sophiecliff.wordpress.com

9. Anna Luke
    January 25, 2015 / 4:02 am

I adore copper and I am so happy for it to be having such a big moment in interiors. I can't wait to pick up some cans and see what I can copperize!!

byannagrace.blogspot.com