September Bucket List.

Autumn is coming and I’m actually getting pretty excited about the colder months coming. August was a bit of a slow month for me so I’m hoping to be a bit more active this month in work, blogging and a few home things too. Here’s the goals I’d like to achieve this month..

Bake Off – I’ve got into the Great British Bake Off, and it’s got me wanting to bake more for myself. I’ve never been a baker, cake pops and cornflake cakes are the only things in my baking repertoire so improvement is definitely necessary. I need to get into more vegan baking which hopefully I’ll be featuring on here if they’re good enough!

Girl On Film – I go through stages on Youtube of making quite a few videos, and then nothing for weeks.. I’m currently on about 3 weeks since I’ve last uploaded, which isn’t great. I do actually really enjoy making Youtube videos, they are just so time consuming! Once you’ve gotten ready, set up, filmed and then have to edit, upload and write a post for it, a good few hours can pass, and I could probably have done about 3 blog posts in that time. I still keep seeing my subscribers go up though which is really encouraging, so I’ll definitely be filming more as soon as my workload loosens a bit.

Soups and Salads – August was a really unhealthy month for me, and now I have a scale so I can see that a few pounds have got on, which I’d like to lose. My clothes are feeling a little bit tighter which isn’t comfortable, and I really just need to get back into the habit of making more homemade food instead of just sticking things in the oven or visiting the chippy.

Get Saving – I mentioned the other day that I’m moving house again, so I did a little add up of how much everything I’d like for the new place is going to cost. Lets just say it wasn’t pretty, so I’m having a clearout, listing every bit of stock I can find in my ebay store, and I might have a blog sale soon too as I really need to raise some funds!

What are your goals for September?

1. September 6, 2014 / 8:24 am

Get Saving! Totally on board! πŸ™‚ I hope you have a lovely September Cath! <3

TheConscienceFund

2. September 6, 2014 / 8:47 am

I'm looking forward to Autumn, too! It's my favourite month πŸ™‚ I just love being cosy, and it means Christmas isn't too far away – also a favourite of mine!
    I want to do more baking too, having recently got hold of a couple of new healthy recipe books. I know you're pretty active on Pinterest – there's loads of lovely looking vegan recipes on there πŸ™‚
    My goals for September are to save more also, and also to work harder at the job hunt and smash some goals in the gym! xx

3. Sophie Blumenthal
    September 6, 2014 / 10:18 am

I need to ebay lots of my stuff this month too! Great goals πŸ™‚

Sophie x

4. September 6, 2014 / 3:21 pm

I'm looking to eBay more too as I seem to have spent all my money over the summer!

Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

5. Sirens and Bells
    September 6, 2014 / 6:05 pm

I'd also like to lose some weight this month, it's been a bad month for me weight wise!

Katy | sirensandbells.co.uk | facebook.com/sirensandbellsblog

6. September 6, 2014 / 6:59 pm

those last two are always goals that pop up for me, but as i'm still on holiday they'll have to wait til i get home, but i'm definitely ready to make them happen come november! and youtube must be so time consuming, i find it hard enough to edit photos and then upload them and write a post, and reply to comments and check out my friend's blogs, etc, without something like youtube on top of that! i don't know how people fit it in.

little henry lee

7. September 6, 2014 / 7:50 pm

Sounds terrific! good luck.