Sometimes it’s nice to just forget about the latest beauty releases, sit back and enjoy the more simple things in life. They definitely are the things that make me the happiest, so I quite often indulge in them. I find happiness a lot more in seeing flowers or spending time in my garden rather than receiving some new make-up, so I thought I’d talk through some of my favourite of the simple things.
– fresh flowers.
– a pile of pretty stationary.
– a new addition to my stripe wardrobe (for £9, down from £40)
– clean bedding.
– burning candles.
– almond hazelnut lattes with breakfast, thanks to my new coffee machine.
– having a full ebay store.
– a bright garden.
– fresh pyjamas.
– rainbows after a storm.
– having a good soak in the bath.
What are your favourite simple pleasures?