A New Workspace

I’ve been after a new desk for quite some time now; my old one was a 1960s drop leaf table that was very scratched, wobbly, and pretty bloomin’ hard to actually sit under! After my best week on Ebay yet ( even after four years you have to celebrate those little achievements! ) I decided to buy the table top and trestle legs I’d spotted on IKEA as well as a new chair. It’s a great, open white space, which is the perfect size to work on and be able to take blog pictures too. I even treated myself to a new Rifle Paper Co. notepad, and used my new doily bowls from the charity shop for some storage. Finally I have a space to work, rather than procrastinating in front of the tv on the sofa all day!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Shop )

1. July 12, 2014 / 3:26 pm

Looks beautiful, nothing beats a new space for some inspiration as well. x

2. July 12, 2014 / 7:11 pm

It's fantastic when you create a work space that works for you, I'm in the process of sorting mine out at the moment.
    Amy x

3. July 12, 2014 / 11:52 pm

I recently changed the layout of my office and it has really improved my productivity. It's nice to have a clutter free space to work from. I love the soft colours in your space!

4. July 13, 2014 / 3:12 am

Your new work area looks lovely! I'm thinking about getting a new desk myself because mine is pretty old and tattered. I love that doily bowl – it's adorable!

Hilary x | TheBeautyCollective.ca

5. July 13, 2014 / 6:17 pm

lovely workspace! congrats on your ebay success! bloggers really do need a wide space to work! what did your workspace look like before this? :O

6. Laura
    July 14, 2014 / 10:11 am

Wow, so pretty. Your photography is beautiful. I am feeling all inspired! 🙂

Laura | Laurzrah xx

7. July 14, 2014 / 6:28 pm

oh! I totally agree. I'm trying to clean up my desk so I'll be more productive too. It's too easy to get distracted haha 🙂 hope your new workspace leads to lots of productivity <3

8. Jessica Riley
    July 20, 2014 / 4:37 pm

Your workspace is exactly what I want to do with mine! Sighhhh

9. Lauren
    July 25, 2014 / 8:56 am

I love this! where did you get the Paris print sweet? It's gorgeous! xx