Spring Fashion Buys

As much as I profess my love for layers and autumn clothes around the end of summer, it sure it nice to be able to ditch the coats (most of them, anyway!) and pick out a few lighter items. I’ve treated myself to a few little bits across March, and the charity shops have actually been kind to me recently and I’ve found a couple cute things from there too.

First up, I have to talk about the Topshop gingham trousers. I uhmmed and ahhed over these babies for all of a few hours, and decided I need to have them in my life. I don’t especially love spending £42 on trousers, but I’ve been after a gingham pair for so long they were necessary. I’ve just given them their first wash the other day and they’ve bobbled quite a bit, that’s Topshop quality for you! I got a little floral scallop top I featured in my last wishlist too which is really pretty and versatile.

From the charity shops I’ve hit kimono gold recently and found a couple really lovely ones, my favourite being from the Gok TU range. Both were about £3 or £4 each, and I just really like wearing them over a little vest and jeans for a more relaxed but pretty look. I picked up a nice maxi dress from Next too, the colour is really gorgeous and strangely I don’t even have to take it up! To go with that and so much more I couldn’t resist the pretty tan sandals from Primark, although I do slightly have to shove my abnormally wide feet in them.

Have you been treating yourself to any Spring bits recently?

Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Shop

1. March 30, 2014 / 7:28 am

You got some lovely things! The floral scallop top is so pretty. I haven't really bought many new things for Spring (yet!) xx

2. Carmen L.
    March 30, 2014 / 8:53 am

Oh girl! Those gingham pants are so on point! If only Topshop had more consistent quality with their clothes!

xo,
    Carmen
    thefashionreformation.com

3. Anna Maria
    March 30, 2014 / 9:40 am

Aww i am totally in love with those topshop trousers, i have tried to resist spending money but feel these might push me over the edge. xx

Anna-Maria | http://www.topdrawfashion.com

4. Carrie
    March 30, 2014 / 10:04 am

I love it all! It's so wonderful to see so many pretty prints around, I recently bought a daisy print red dress from Primark and have been loving how spring-like it makes me feel! You've bought some really lovely things!
    Carrie xx

carriebrighton

5. Melane Magdalena
    March 30, 2014 / 6:53 pm

Such amazing clothes! Love the light pink, crochet top! It is so cute and spring-ish!

Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

6. Thrift Thick
    March 30, 2014 / 7:02 pm

Oh my gosh that blouse with the hydrangea print on it is GORGEOUS Catherine!! Really really lovely and perfect to welcome some warmer weather (I can't wait until the sun starts to show his face here!) 🙂

♥Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

7. Jade
    March 31, 2014 / 6:02 pm

wow those Kimonos are such a bargain! I got quite a nice one from Forever 21 last month, it was only £12 too. I like wearing them over vests too 🙂 x