FEBRUARY HAPPY LIST

Aaaah, February, you’re a cute month! It’s pretty tiny, meaning rent and bills seem to come around a lot quicker, but there’s still quite a lot of reasons why we should be happy it’s here and we’ve said goodbye to January!
01. It’s getting brighter! I’m writing this at 4.30 in the afternoon and it’s still light outside! A month or so ago it would be dark over an hour ago, so it’s a sign spring is on it’s way!

02. Valentines day. We’ve already established that I go a little cray cray over Valentines. It might not be too cheery a day if you’re single, but to me it’s a day to spend with anyone you love, whether that be a boyfriend, family, or just a bunch of good mates!

03. Planning holidays and trips. This month some of my friends and I have planned another little trip away renting a barn out for the weekend. We’re off in April, but February has given me something to plan and look forward to.
04. Making moolah! This isn’t really that subjective to February, but I’ve been doing really well on my ebay store in the past couple recent months. It makes me really happy to see work pay off and that people are really appreciating what they have been buying off me.
05. Reaching milestones. I’ve hit a couple of really big milestones at the start of this month that I’m so happy about. First up came hitting 2000 followers on my instagram, and then along came 1000 GFC followers on my blog! I’m spending this month feeling so happy about that, as well as running a little giveaway to say thankyou!

What is making you happy this month?

Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Shop

Catherine McCourt

Catherine McCourt is the editor of Hey, Mama, a parenting, interiors and business blog designed to help you create a beautiful home on a budget and a kick-ass career whilst you’re at it.

1. February 5, 2014 / 9:42 am

I'm so happy it's staying bright longer now, I can walk back from class now in a slightly lighter shade of pitch black! Everything seems just that little bit more lovely this month after dull and dreary January πŸ™‚

Megan x

2. February 5, 2014 / 10:55 am

This is a lovely blog post!

I booked a holiday to Prague for March so February is just a little step before jetting off!

Love From RHJ

• February 5, 2014 / 7:46 pm

Ooh, how wonderful! I'd love to visit Prague someday. Enjoy your holiday! πŸ™‚

3. February 5, 2014 / 12:20 pm

Yayy so pleased your ebay store is going well, you really deserve to be super successful with it because you work so hard! <3

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

• February 5, 2014 / 7:46 pm

Awh, thanks so much Jennie! xo

4. February 5, 2014 / 12:21 pm

I'm glad that you're having such a good month!

I'm quite keen for Vday this year because me and my boyf are going out with my parents, and we usually never do anything so that's going to be nice.

I'm also planning out my placement for my masters, and the ball seems to be rolling on a lot of things!

TwentySomethingBeauty
    Twitter

Rachel

xx

5. February 5, 2014 / 6:32 pm

i like valentines day too. Also have a hen night this month so girls weekend to make me happy! congrats on your milestones

6. February 5, 2014 / 7:44 pm

I love your idea of a happy list! I'm so glad the daylight hours are getting longer now too πŸ™‚ Congrats on reaching your milestones! x

Ria @ naturiabeauty.com

7. February 5, 2014 / 8:55 pm

I'm so happy it's getting brighter in the evening as I hate driving home in the dark!

8. February 6, 2014 / 12:43 am

I adore Valentine's and February is my bf's birthday so it's a happy month overall. Your ebay store looks awesome woot woot x

9. February 6, 2014 / 5:12 pm

Big congratulations to your milestones! I'm also loving the fact it's lighter outside too! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk