I get a little bit carried away at Valentines; the majority of the male population think it’s an utter waste of time, my boyfriend included, but I go for the whole shabang, buying cakes, sweets and pretty much every heart shaped in sight. I think if you are one for giving presents, Etsy is a great place to get something a little more personal and handmade, as well as supporting small businesses.
01. This little bunting banner really caught my eye, and really it could be kept up all year round if you’re so inclined! It’d look really pretty in a little girls room too.
02. The cards are great on Etsy, they’re probably cheaper than places like Clintons but can be really personal. This little toast one is so so cute, but big mention has to go to this Marvin Gaye one too!
03. I’m not great of thinking of presents for boys, but this really stood out to me! I love the design of the bottle, and you can get all sorts of different scents depending on what you think the man in your life would like. I think I’d either go for whisky or bacon scented, not that I like the smell of either of those, just I know Kane does, haha.
04. This little coffee scoop is so cute! Kane is an assistant manager at Costa so this would definitely be for him, if we actually had a coffee machine he could use it with..
05. I have no idea how you are meant to be able to stand these up to burn them, but heart shaped candle lollipops?! Need.
What do you think, will you be shopping at Etsy this Valentines? You can see the whole range here.