This is the time of year that you get to spend money on everyone else but yourself, so it's probably not the best time to be whipping up a wishlist, but hey-ho. There's a few winter themed things I've got my eye on anyway. What's on your winter wishlist?
1. Metallic Pleat Midi Skirt - Metallic skirts seem to be EVERYWHERE at the moment, but they're just so versatile. I'd wear this with a simple black knit and pumps during the day, but you could easily dress it up for an evening look too. I love the more bronzey shade ones, but there's some ace full on glitter versions you can snap up too.
2. Mini Saddle Bag - I feel like a wishlist doesn't go buy without me including some sort of mini bag, but I just love them! My ideal bag is something that can be just thrown over me, with just enough space for my purse, phone and a lipstick, and I love the cute mock-croc design and tassle detail on this one from Topshop.
3. Embellished Neck Tee - £35 is a bit of a stonking price for a basic tee with a bit of an embellishment all the same, but it's SO pretty, so it's getting included anyway. If you can't wear beads and sequins everyday around Winter, when can you?
4. Flute Sleeve Jumper - This sort of knit is an absolute must-have in my winter wardrobe. Again, it's such a versatile piece; I'd wear it with trousers, skirts, dressed up and down.
5. Epice Et Delices Candle - My house is kinda like Hygge on crack at the moment, with how many candles there are burning at one time. But do I have a gingerbread scented one? No, I do not. Need.
6. Parsley Seed Mask - My skin is having an absolute shocker right now, there are blemishes EVERYWHERE. I've read that Aesop's PS mask is a good for deep-cleansing without being too stripping or drying, so it'd be perfect for me.
7. Sweet Temptations Creme Brulee Set - Is it even Christmas without buying myself this? I've managed to pick this up in the sale for a couple years now, it is my favourite ever body cream, but man so expensive!
8. Make Up Bag - I need a new make-up bag and I've asked Kane for one for Christmas. Just in case he ever checks my blog - I'd like this one, please!
9. Chelsea Boots - I love a good Chelsea boot, and this pair from Warehouse are pretty much perfect.
10. Mini Lipstick Charms - It would appear that I also love a gift set around this time of year, and I'd be pretty happy to find this little Charlotte Tilbury lipstick set in my Christmas stocking.