It's the end of another week where I'm questioning where all my time is going. I get Ada up in the mornings and it feels like barely a couple hours have passed before I'm giving her a bath and putting her back in bed. I'm off to Chester for a shopping trip tomorrow, so I spent all my spare time on Monday clearing out my wardrobe, plus a trip to Blackpool Zoo on Tuesday and the rest of the week working and looking after Ada has meant the work has gone so quickly. Anyway, I'm babbling.. Here's my favourites from the week!
1. The seriously cute notepad I picked up a few weeks ago from Sainsburys, which I have recently bought plastic files to match. Who knew Sainsburys did such good stationery? It's going to be majorly hard to avoid that area each time I go in now. Rather in love with this cute sticky note set, too!
2. I bought a few things from Lush a couple weeks ago and one of the standout items I bought was the Ayesha Fresh Face Mask. It's one of the very few left I haven't tried, but I was so impressed with how my skin looked afterwards. I feel like the skin around my nose and forehead is quite loose with large pores and it definitely improved after using this.
3. My love for Instagram was dwindling seriously fast until I managed to bag myself an Etsy voucher from the adorable Sarah's instagram. I'd had my eye on some of the planters from Cat's Ceramics for a while, and after I'd spent a good hour trying to decide which one I liked the most, it was on it's way to me and arrived a couple days later. I packed it with some succulents and it's off to sit pretty on my desk.
4. Feeling pretty happy with myself that I managed to find one of the Neom Travel Candles in a charity shop, albeit from a discontinued range. It's the 'Inspiration' scent which is absolutely gorgeous, and again, sits well on my desk.
5. Am I strange for keep buying Ada clothing that she won't be able to use for years? Perhaps, but I absolutely love this vintage 1960s bag that will be the cutest for her to use in a few years time!