1. Selfish Mother has been popping up all over social media, and I have to say I pretty much want one of everything. I couldn't decide between the French 'Maman' tee or the 'Winging It' sweatshirt, but I think the t-shirts are perfect for everyday wear, and it makes things a lot more self-explanitory for when I nip into Sainsburys with my hair thrown up in a bun and no make-up on. Money from each design heads off to a different charity too, so you're supporting great causes with each buy.
2. There's not much excuse needed for wanting to buy Kate Spade stationery; this Telegram notepad makes the perfect memo pad for my desk.
3-4. I'm a really big fan of Next baby clothes, and in particular I love the Sunshine range they've released for Spring. Anything with mustard, navy and smock designs is a winner for me. A relative kindly bought Ada one of the floral rain macs for when she's a little older, and I'm almost tempted to buy half the collection for next year (when she can get more wear out of them). I've got my eye on the little floral smock top and the mary janes!
5. If you're a Mama you'll know that warm brews really are a rarity. I always end up reheating my coffees and green teas, so a thermal cup would be perfect for around the house. I love this one from Kate Spade.
6. After I kindly donated my office chair (The Made Wilton) to Ada's nursery, I'm stuck with an awful, cheap Ikea one which hurts my bum and back after a measly half an hour of being sat in it. I don't usually go for the typical office chair look, but I love the Made Lex Chair. The colour is really beautiful, and I love the design on the seat, plus it just looks so darn comfortable!
7. Ada is such a good little sleeper, I kind of dreading when she starts teething and her routine goes all up in the air. It probably won't be for at least a couple months yet, but I'll definitely be getting in a few bits from Sophie La Girafe, which are made out of a nice soft, natural rubber so baby can chew it safely. I've got my eye on the Original Teether but I may have to pick up the Teething Ring too.
8. I've always had mostly oily skin, but recently my forehead and around my eyes and nose have gone so dry, the skin has started flaking off. I've never had to buy anything for dry skin so I have ZERO idea what sorts of products are good, but I've been pointed in the direction of Kiehls. The Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm sounds like it would be perfect for just applying around the really dry areas.
9. Kikki K is a bit of a new discovery for me after seeing them pop up on quite a few blogs around the new year. The notepads and stationery is just absolutely dreamy, but I just can't justify any new ones at the moment (so unlike me!) but I love their little pen sets, the Everyday Ballpoint Set is just gorgeous.
What are you wishing for this Spring?