It seems to be a bloggers prerogative to take the occasional little break, and as you can see I've done just that recently, having a couple weeks off. I've just been feeling a little uninspired and not a great deal of love for my online space recently, and so I've been spending all of my spare time tucked up in bed with a good book or the latest episode of Man Men. Teaming up with Direct Blinds, I thought I'd talk through some of my favourite bedroom relaxation tips!
- Keep it clean (you can't relax with piles of clothes surrounding you)
- Invest in bedding and a good mattress
- Add cosy textiles in rugs, cushions and throw
- Always have a window slightly open
- Buy some nice candles (as if I ever need an excuse!)
- Clear away any clutter
- Decorate in colours you love
- Use lamps to create a softer light
- Keep a beauty drawer in the bedside cabinet for a quick evening pamper
What are your tips for making your bedroom as relaxing as possible?