01. I always hear nothing but absolute rave reviews about Pomme Frites Co, except of course that they're pretty hard to get hold of in the UK. However, I have managed to find a stockist in Lytham which is where I regularly go on a day trip to, so I'll be getting into the store to have a good sniff of the range. I can already see Teakwood & Tobacco being a firm favourite. // Pommes Frites, £12.54
02. I've only just discovered A Hand Crafted Store, but the range of cushions is incredible! If you're after something a little bit different to what you'd find on the high street, these are definitely for you. This blush pink and polka dot number would look perfect in my bedroom. // A Hand Crafted Home, £27.86
03. Air plants are pretty much everywhere right now, with terrariums they're really the green touches my home is missing. I love the geometric design of the holders, ideally I'd like a few in each room! // Hand Made Sam Made, £24.38
04. Pinterest is fuelling my love of all things concrete, which may seem like a bit of an unlikely material to make beautiful homewares, but turned into simple planters and vases really works. I'd love to give it a go at making some myself one day, but for now Etsy have some gorgeous ones to buy. // The French Viking, £19.78
05. Oh marble and brass, has there ever been a more beautiful combination? Lamps are sorta becoming my thing at the moment, and I'm after a floor one for the living room and one for my office too. // Brandon Lenoir, £101.00
06. I recently discovered The Lovely Drawer blog which is one of my new favourite reads, and Teri also runs an incredible Etsy store. It's a lovely mix of prints and DIY stationery, and I'm so in love with her latest abstract prints. The pink one immediately caught my eye, the mix of colours and design is absolutely gorgeous. // The Lovely Drawer, £25.00
What are some of your favourite Etsy stores?