01. I'm still working on making my workspace just right for me, and this little desk set up looks gorgeous. I never used to be a huge fan of colour schemes but all monochome with little hints of cream and gold looks super pretty.
02. The idea of a thick black eyeliner line makes me a bit nervous, it probably brings back bad memories of 14 year old me going a bit overboard with the kohl pencil. This lady looks absolutely beautiful though, I love how it's paired with very fresh, dewy make-up.
03. I wish I could make my home look so effortlessly thrown together, but sadly I just don't think I've got the needed touch. I love the little pops of light pink here.
04. There's nothing I love more than some good type, especially in pink and gold like this.
05. The one thing I'm still waiting to sort out in my new home, and that's the kitchen. Pinterest is like my kitchen porn right now, I love the mix of marble, wood and plants in this one.
06. I would really love one of the ladder shelving sets for my bedroom, but I'm just not quite sure I've really got the room for one. This small one looks absolutely gorgeous, but then anything covered in plants is a winner to me.
Are you on Pinterest? You can find me here.