So, I don't know whether you had figured from my interior posts, but I'm kiiiiinda diggin' copper at the moment. 'Diggin' being a bit of an understatement, having bought a lamp, candles, a tray, and now spray painting everything with a couple of cans I bought on Ebay too. The tray was a recent charity shop find for £1 which I thought would be perfect for the block pillar candles so they don't drip all over the marble fireplace.
The other items I've had lying around for a while, with the intention of spraying, but just hadn't really got around to it. Now everything has had a cute facelift thanks to a couple cans of paint!
Are you as much of a copper fan as me?