01. I'm having a bit of a love affair with trousers at the moment, which would be all well and good, apart from the fact I only own two pairs so they're both being worn to death. I always love the H&M trousers, they seem like good enough quality, and these are only £12 for the pair!
02. These have been on quite a few blogs after coming out at the end of last month, and my need for them is growing daily. It looks like there's a quite nice colour range, but I've really got my eye on Peach Club which looks like a gorgeous coral orange perfect for summer.
03. And obviously I'd like a bag to match my lips! Not really, but the pretty colour and design of this simple bag really stood out to me, it'd be lovely with a white dress in the warmer months.
04. I've recently been using the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream, and oh lawwwwwd, this is possibly one of the nicest scents I've ever smelled! It is such a pretty, delicate and girly fragrance, I pretty much want to buy one of everything from the entire range and smother myself in it all.
05. Topshop have brought out some more colours in the scallop vest tops that seem to be a re-appearance every year, and I really like the mint green and coral colours. I think together with a pair of printed trousers they'd make a cute simple spring outfit!
06. Yep. Just a bit'a bling from New Look.
07. The Clinique Cheek Pops have been all over blogs and my goodness, they are beautiful. They've got four shades, my favourite being 'Ginger Pop' which is a beautiful light coral shade. Plus the design is just so pretty!
08. I love a good pair of sandals when it stops raining, and I've been looking for a cute comfortable pair for quite a while now. Betty London are back on Spartoo which makes me so happy, I'll definitely be snapping these up soon!
What have you been wishing for recently?
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Shop